Austin Psychology provides a number of psychological services including the following:
- Psycho-educational Assessment & Evaluation using latest technology in assessment
- Learning Difficulties
- Cognitive Testing
- Provide support and recomendation
- Education and Resources
- Program development and intervention planning.
- At-Risk youth support and intervention.
Risk Assessment and Treatment
- Trauma informed evaluation and treatment using the Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (NMT).
- Substance use and abuse
- Aggression/mood regulation
Bryan’s approach to counselling is grounded in client centered principals of warmth, genuineness, non-judgment, and unconditional positive regard. Bryan also utilizes a trauma informed approach in his work, giving particular attention to a person’s history in order to understand current functioning and challenges. Bryan uses a integrative approach to counselling and treatment in order to meet the needs of his clients. Approaches include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).